Followers

Thursday 5 June 2014

Inspiration Card

Good morning.. its Jackie here today, showing my inspiration card.  I have used the gorge papers Flower Delights, Mini dots and Simply Stripes by Donna at Bearly Mine Designs, and also Sleepy Fairy image by Mo Manning.


I have used my most fav colours on a card for this one :)....







Have a fabby day, and don't forget to pop back in a couple of days to see what the next inspiration card is... as always I am sure it will be gorgeous a nd give you plenty more ideas for using our Donnas fabulous papers...  

Also do not forget that the Challenge at the moment is ONE FOR THE BOYS, and will run until the end of the month. 

hugs Jackie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.