Followers

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Inspirational Post by Kym - September 2014

Hello it is Kym here and today it is my turn to show you an inspirational project for the Bearly Mine Inspiration and Challenge Blog.

Here is a birthday card that I have made using various tones of blues.  
  
   
For my card I have used backing papers from various Bearly Mine Designs sets - Just PlaidsMini DotsGingham and Plain and Simple

Full details of the card can be found at my blog.

I hope you have enjoyed my little inspirational post.

Keep popping back to see more inspiration from the Bearlymine Girls.

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Kym, great designed with the lovely papers....thank you for my birthday card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kym your cards are always beautiful but this is truly so spectacular! as always your so creative with all that you do x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card love the image and papers Pauline
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice - I like the monochromatic blues

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.